Lovells Coil Springs are manufactured to the highest standard from Australian made One Steel micro alloy spring steel. Many Lovells Coil Springs are of a Progressive Rate design. This design enables a spring to increase in spring rate when you need it and decrease when you don’t, ensuring the ultimate in handling and ride comfort. Lovells springs come with a 5-year unlimited km warranty.
Lovells Gas Legend series 3 twin tube Shock Absorbers come with a 40mm bore and huge 60mm expanded body design which provides up to twice the oil capacity of Original Equipment shock absorbers to maximise fade resistance, run cooler and allow fast reaction time to road changes.
Gas Legend Twin-Tube shock absorbers feature:
- Teflon banded steel pistons and nylon mechanical top out stops.
- Piston retainer nuts, mechanically peened to stop failure at high temperature.
- Multistage valving system to allow a progressive dampening effect from slow to fast piston velocity thus automatically adjusting to all conditions.
- Shafts are manufactured from tough 20mm hardened chrome micro alloy steel, precision engineered to withstand the harshest of environments, while reducing friction and wear.
- Piston rod seals are Viton high quality, high temperature multi-lip design to again reduce friction and provide longer life.
- Robust 1.5mm thick external and internal walls.
Lovells Gas Legend shock absorbers come with a 3 year/ 70,000 km warranty.